Schnitzel Protekto, Cut Protection Gloves for Children
We were often asked whether we could supply the matching carving protection gloves for our SCHNITZEL children’s knives (UNU and DU). This confronted us with a very special challenge. These children’s carving gloves should of course not only fit well with our carving knives, but above all meet the highest standards of protection and safety for our little outdoor heroes. In addition, we set ourselves the goal that these gloves would also be of excellent service as work gloves and in the outdoor area. It was particularly important to us that the inner surface of the children’s gloves should have such a good grip that it doesn’t matter if they are wet or dry.
After more than two years of work and development, we are very pleased to present you the SCHNITZEL Protekto cut Protection Gloves for children, which combine all the above-mentioned features.
Our carving gloves for boys and girls get their protective properties from the high-quality materials they are made of.
– The main support material of the work glove for children is made of glass fibre enhanced 13 gauge HPPE liner, which gives the glove its cut resistance.
– The green anti-slip latex coating on the palms of the cut-resistant glove ensures optimum grip and further prevents potential injuries.
– The elasticated cuff ensures a comfortable and slip-free fit on the wrist.
– The glove was developed for optimal fit on children’s hands, so it sits tightly without affecting the wearer’s mobility.
– Base material: 13 gauge HPPE liner, fibreglass, spandex
– Coating: Latex
– Purpose of use: Cut protection glove
– Certificates: CE / European Norm EN 388 / Standard EN ISO 21420:2020